General Benefits Information

Collapse All Expand All

The MyPay site enables all Federal employees (civilian and military) to manage pay information and leave and earning statements.

 Army Benefits Center (Civilian) - Review, Elect, and Change individual benefits options

The ABC-C site enables all Army civilians to manage their own benefits, to include: Thrift Savings Plan (TSP), Federal Employee Health Benefits (FEHB), Federal Employee Group Life Insurance (FEGLI), and retirement/survivor benefit processing.

 Office of Personnel Management
  • General retirement services
  • General health and life insurance information
  • FEDVIP plan information

Enrollment in FEDVIP takes place exclusiveley through BENEFEDS at or by telephone at 1-877-888-FEDS (1-877-888-3337) or TTY 1-877-889-5680. Enrollment in FEDVIP does NOT take place directly with an insurance plan. The Office of Personnel Management (OPM) has issued the FEDVIP Facts (PDF file) memo, so employees will be aware of exactly which supplemental dental/vision insurance carriers are part of the FEDVIP.

  •  Benefits for Employees in Career Transitions (PDF)

This is a booklet especially for employees who are, or may be, facing a career transition because of an action such as a Reduction in Force or Transfer of Function.

 Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
          What's It All About? 

The EAP is a confidential counseling program for employees and their family members who may need help in resolving personal problems, such as:

  • Anxiety
  • Depression
  • Alcohol/Drug
  • Relationship
  • Job-related Stress
  • Financial
  • Legal
  • Dependent Care
  • Anything causing you to feel worried or stressed

What Does it Cost?

Using the EAP costs the employee/family member nothing. If additional professional help is needed, your counselor will assist you in an appropriate referral and keep in mind your financial ability.


How Many Consultations Will I Receive?

USACE South Pacific Division employees and their family members are eligible for three (3) consultations per issue. Our redeployees receive an augmented benefit.

You may access the SPD EAP Program for confidential professional assistance with personal and family problems through:  
Stuecker & Associates Inc.
(800) 799-9EAP (9327) For routine calls & after hours emergencies (Featuring Live Chat)
Twitter: @StueckerAssoc

          If you are a Military Entrance Processing Station (MEPS) employee you may access the MEPCOM EAP Program at:

          USMEPCOM Employee Assistance Program
          Toll Free Number: (800) 222-0364 or 888-262-7848 (TTY)
          Questions or Concerns:
          USMEPCOM Wellness and Readiness Office
          (847) 688-3680 x7170/7182/7186

Leave Donor Program

Collapse All Expand All
 Becoming a Leave Donor Recipient

Employees who do not have any annual and sick leave to cover time off required for medical emergencies can apply to become a leave donor recipient. Per 5 CFR 630.905(b), the employee must be absent "from duty without available paid leave because the medical emergency is (or is expected to be) at least 24 hours (or, in the case of a part-time employee or an employee with an uncommon tour of duty, at least 30 percent of the average number of hours in the employee's biweekly scheduled tour of duty)." To be eligible for leave donation, the following must be submitted to the CPAC:  

  1. Completed Leave Recipient Request form (PDF file).
  2. Doctor's note stating nature of illness, start date, return to work date, and doctor's signature.

Regulations require the employee to be at a zero balance in BOTH annual and sick leave prior to being placed on the program.

 Donating Leave

When an employee has been approved to become a leave donor recipient, an e-mail notification is sent out to our CPAC customers. If you wish to donate annual leave to an employee who has been approved as a leave donor recipient, you will need to complete a Request to Donate Annual Leave form. Please complete the correct Request to Donate Annual Leave form. The forms are:

Use OPM Form 630A (available at this link: ) if you work in the same agency as the leave recipient (i.e. Army).

Use OPM Form 630B (available at this link: ) if you do not work in the same agency as the leave recipient (i.e. Army). Once completed, give this to your Customer Service Representative (CSR) to complete Part B. The CSR will process your donation request. However, you must submit a copy of the completed OPM 630B form to the SPD CPAC so the recipient's CSR can verify your donation has successfully transferred to the recipient.

Upon completion of the form, please fax or mail it to the SPD CPAC. Please do not fax AND mail the form, as this may cause your leave to be donated twice. Please contact your servicing CPAC HR representative if you have any questions on this program.


Workers Compensation

Collapse All Expand All
 Office of Workers' Compensation
 Workers' Compensation Claim Forms
 Workers' Compensation Checklists

These checklists were created as a tool to assist supervisors and employees when dealing with a work-related injury. The checklists outline the responsibilities:

  • For an Injured Employee
  • For the Supervisor of an Injured Employee

Contact the SPD CPAC Injury Compensation Program Administrators at any time with your questions related to the Workers' Compensation Program using the following e-mail address:


Tax and Federal Benefits Information

Designation of Beneficiary Forms

Have you updated your Designation of Beneficiary forms recently? Don't put this off. Make sure that the person you want to receive your benefits gets them.

  • Unpaid Compensation of Deceased Civilian Employee - SF-1152
  • Civil Service Retirement System - SF-2808
  • Federal Employees' Group Life Insurance (FEGLI) Program - SF-2823
  • Federal Employees' Retirement System - SF-3102
  • Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) - TSP-e


  • Incentive Awards Program Overview
  • Processing Awards
  • Decorations, Awards, and Honors