Steps for applying using USAJOBS:
- Click on "Search for Jobs" to search by specific Vacancy Announcement Number, Agency, job category, or geographical location.
- Click on "Create Resume" to enter and maintain your resume data.
You must have a current resume in the USAJOBS database before you can apply for a position. After you create your resume in the system, select the “Apply Online” button located at the bottom of the vacancy announcement to which you wish to apply.
Steps for applying using Army Civilian Service:
- Click on the "Army Job Search" link at top right.
- When searching for an open announcement, select "Army Corps of Engineers" under the Agency Search.
- Select the job you wish to apply for and click ‘Apply Online’ at bottom of page.
- Sign in to USAJOBS account.
- Check box for statement that begins “I certify…”
- Click button at bottom that says ‘Apply for this position now!’
- Fill out Resume self-nomination form.
- Select ‘I agree’.
- Click ‘Submit’.